The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hubbys birthday


Hubby is going to have his birthday tomorrow and he is one of the most infuriating men to buy for. He will not tell anyone what he wants til the day before and by then, most of the stuff is already bought. We do have other things to do you know besides try and figure out what he wants. Well, my surprise was blown when we were at walmart and he kept insisting on me telling the girls he wanted slippers and taking me back to pick them. I already bought him slippers. So he is insisting I get him these slippers but I finally said. You got slippers at home in a box now act suprised when I give them to you.

He is so hard to buy for. He gets everything he wants when he needs it and it is next to impossible to get him things that surprise him.

Daughter is fixing a cake and I am doing stuffed pork chops.

1 comment:

Dee said...

sorry pickup line. Not interested.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.