The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, October 20, 2006

I got up early this morning to hear hubby playing the t.v., the same t.v. he yells at me about every night because he likes to go to bed about ten and I am a night person. Well, he gets up and five and blares it. He thinks that since he is up, we should all be up.

My eldest has decided she is not going to leave home for awhile so we are going to build her a room in the basement. She is really not capable of living on her own and we are glad she came to that decision. She is mentally ill and has the maturity of someone who is about 13 or 14 so it is not like a normal person making that decision. She has attempted it and it has not worked. So we are satisfied with this decision. She may change her mind tomorrow, who knows for sure.

We did have to go and see our youngest today. Hubby is speaking with her now. It is strained but I think things will work out. I hope so. If they do not work out soon, I am going to rip my hair out and run to the woods screaming...maybe they will come to their senses then. I don't think hubby is right, nor do I think she is right in waht she is doing. I think they both need to come to their senses though before it is too late.

Maybe tomorrow things will be better. I doubt it.

Mil is back from Ohio. I am glad she is. She is one that I can talk to. I have no problems with his side of the family. I only had issues with the one sil and once she realized her fight was all one sided and people were not going to pile onto her wagon, she stopped and we now get along okay. There is like a truce of sorts between us, I guess you would say.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Somehow, I would think that you and hubby need to thrash this out and agree on a plan that you are both more or less satisfies with.

Dee said...

Well,he does not want to talk about it. And he did ask daughter to come down with the boyfriend so they could talk things over and she nixed that. Just two bull headed people who both want to show they are right.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.