The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One of those nights...

I slept two hours last night. I have not been able to sleep because of some problems with my feet. I have nueropathy in them from the diabetes and I have not been sleeping at all. That is one of the reasons I have not been on as much. I cannot sit for long period of times nor can I lay. Just one of those things I have to deal with and I wanted some of you to know that is why I have not been to visit your blogs as much. When it is acting up, life is miserable around here but I am glad they have not had to remove my feet yet.

Later all.............

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Well, that's not fun for you. I hope that this bout passes soon.

Wendy said...

Sorry you've been experiencing that. Sounds uncomfortable. Is there nothing you can do for that - even holistically? Acupuncture? Reiki? That way you'd not have to ingest any additional meds.

Dee said...

Thanks Wendy but there is not much I can do. It is because of the diabetes and I am just glad I have both my feet for walking. *s*


A.C...I am sure it will pass. Not soon enough for me though.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.