The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole...


Anna nicole Smith died today. I suppose I should not really care abou this but this woman seemed to me to be a very sad, lonely soul who was reaching out for something that was just out of her grasp.
At one time anna was a lovely young woman who had so much going for her. She could have been just about anything she wante to be.
You know the old story about the 'y' in the road and how you can take the wrong one. I think she may have wanted to take the right one but just did not really know how.
I often wonder if she may have been mentally ill and not quite capable of handling the things in here life. When it began to spiral out of control, she did not know what to do or how to cope so she turned to drugs and other things that just made matters worse rather than helped her.
It saddens me to see her life wasted and lost. I feel empathy for her because I have a daughter who is mentally ill and when I would see anna and how she was, I think of my daughter and I fear for my daughter
Yet all I can do is hope my daughter finds a way to get out of the dark tunnel she is in before it is too late. It is too late for anna but I hope it is not too late for my daughter.
">Link

3 comments:

Granny said...

I was sad too for the same reasons you just mentioned.

I'll keep your daughter in my thoughts.

Leann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee said...

*wonder why the comment was removed and who removed it*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.