The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Does anyone know..........

Where I have put half the stuff in my house? We have been putting tile down in the kitchen and I have been moving stuff around and redoing things and I have managed to lose quite a bit of stufff. I cannot find either of my digital cameras and my manual for my samsung maxima 105 is long gone and I am angry. So angry at myself I am spitting nails. I have no clue where anything is. I have the worst habit of putting things away so I will know where I can find them and not being able to find them. Grrr...................

5 comments:

Granny said...

I'll check my closet. Knew there was a reason I couldn't close the door.

Anvilcloud said...

Hmmm ... try a major move and see if you can find anything afterward. We can't seem to locate many things.

Dee said...

lol...I found it. It was in a purse I forgot about. I often take the one camera with me and forgot about using a different purse....

Shephard said...

Tiling a kitchen.... sounds nice. :) I love tile in kitchens, esp. cheerful colors.
~S

Leesa said...

I do the same thing, and I'm not tiling or moving or anything :)

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.