The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Banks...

I have been on the phone with my bank again. It seems as though they are always taking money out of my account without my knowledge and I have to get on the phone and tell them about it. I guess that is the price we pay for living in a day of computers and such where people can figure out ways to get into our accounts. Last month they took almost three hundred out. It was taken from an atm in Pakistan and we all know what a lovely vacation spot that is so why the bank even put up a hassle when I questioned it, I don't know. Of course they must think I go to pakistan on a weekly basis and draw money out there in LaHore which is where it was taken from.

It is bad enough they are charging me 30.00 on a six dollar check my daughter made out on her checking account. I am the payee but she has access to her account too. She makes checks and does not tell me. Much like my husband does. *s* He gets a little forgetful. I guess I am the one who has to keep them on their toes and do the bookkeeping.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.