The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I finally got the papers to get the house refinanced. We bought it when interest was much higher five years ago and by refinancing, we will save about 400 bucks a month.

I spent part of the day burning off some CDs. I think the best thing about my new computer is the cd burner. Even better than the dvd player. I do not watch many dvds on here. I prefer to watch them with the family and it is kinda hard to get them cowded around the computer. *s*

I took Sassy and Ollie to the vets and found out he has hook worms so have to give him the meds tomorrow. I had to give him heartworm meds a few months ago and he is cleared up from them. I was so glad to know that. Dogs die from it and it us such a senseless thing for them to die from with all the help out there. Taking them to the vets for yearly checkups and keeping them up on their checkups for worms are all one has to do.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Taking in a stray cat is a good thing. Glad it has worked out.

Dee said...

Thanks. He is a real lover. *s*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.