The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fuzzy navels and such.....

I am sitting here sipping fuzzy navels as I post this. Needless to say it is a very laid back atmosphere here tonight. I am very partial to this drink. Glad my husband is the one who mixes the drinks here or I would finish the bottle all by myself. I am not much of a drinker but I do like to kick back with some mixed drinks, a wine cooler or a cold beer on occasion. I am thinking I may go out and get some arbor mist next week. They have some good ones out there.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I am not alone.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.