The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Deer at play


My sister in law called to ask us to go out to her house and check on it. She lives further out in the country than we do and I like going out there and just sitting to watch the sunset and the animals that come out of the woods by her place at night.

I have been under some heavy pressure lately and I needed to just go somewhere that I can relax and that is what I did as I watched the deer frolic in the woods behind her house. This is the only one I have pics of but there were three buck, two doe and four little ones running about like kids at play. This doe was leary but she did come in and it was kinda nice to see her. Watching the animals relaxes me though.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.