The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mother Nature is screwed up

">Link
Remember the old commericial on television where it says, 'it's not nice to fool with mother nature'. Well, Mother Nature is fooling with us. This easter was one of the coldest ones we have had in years. About a foot of snow on the ground. What happened to all this snow at Christmas when we needed, or felt we needed some snow to remind us of the season? It was warm in December and one of the warmest Januaries on record and then Feb hit and it has been cold ever since then. I wish it would go away.

But we had a lovely easter. I was upset because we could not get out and get to church. First time I have missed church on easter in years but one does not have to be in a building to worship and I enjoyed my time with my family and friends that were here.

2 comments:

Leann said...

we had a nice easter,but then the snow came after.we got three days of it but it didnt stick on the ground.
we are suppose to get up in the 50,s next week.Oh boy I cant wait.
God bless havea great weekend.

Dee said...

Take care. I have been to your blog lean and you have not been there for awhile. I guess you are like me and tend to take a hiatus at times.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.