The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why am I here?

Tonight I walked into my bedroom and looked around then scratched my head before asking myself, "Why am I here?" I had been working on a needle point picture when got up to go to the bedroom to get whatever it is I was thinking of getting in there. Perhaps it was a needle or another skein of floss. I don't know. All I know is that I stood there wondering what I was looking for before coming out there to the computer to sit down and blog for a short time.

I thought that if I blogged for awhile, the reason I went into the room would come to me. Well, it has been an hour and it still has not come to me.

I have been doing that alot lately. Walking into rooms and wondering why I went there is becoming a habit. Getting out of bed and not being able to find my glasses is also getting old. Oh, and let's not forget those books I start to read and never find until I am cleaning out from under the bed or dresser, or some other odd place and find them long after I have forgotten about them.

The other morning I woke up and went to get my upper teeth out of my cup where I soak them and I could not find them. Luckily I found them in my drawer. Don't know how they got there but that is where they were.

Some days it does not pay me to get out of bed.
">Link

3 comments:

KGMom said...

Do I ever know what you mean about walking into a room, then standing there. Why did I come in here? Oh yeah, been there, done that. I misplace glasses and coffee cups. I spend more time walking around looking for them. One good thing--I am also wearing a pedometer to count steps! So all that walking counts for something.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy writing to you.

Yondalla said...

While you are wandering around will you tell me if you find either of the TWO coats I recently misplaced?

Anvilcloud said...

It can get frustrating from time to time, but I guess we get to all of the important things, so there's no harm done.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.