The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Sunday, June 25, 2006



Another rainy day. I have some pics of my columbines I want to post. They are fancy columbines. My daughters paid me a surprise visit. I wish they would let me know when they are coming. I like to keep my weekends open for things hubby and I like to do but they think they can just drop in un announced. Well, we are enjoying it all anyway.

I have to take my dog to the vets this week. He has severe diahrrea and I think it is a parasite. I might get one of them to go with me.

2 comments:

Granny said...

Hi Dee.

Hope your dog's okay.

The flowers are beautiful.

Dee said...

the dog will be okay. I ended up having to take two to the vets and as one woke up with a middle ear infection. It was an expensive vet visit but worth it. When no one else loves me, my dogs do and all three are sweeties. Thanks for asking. *s*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.