The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sick people are all around me....

Why do people feel they have to tell me everything I do not really want to know about their lives. Especially their sexlives. I do not mind discussing my sexlife with certain people. Mainly when I am joking about something or, on occasion, some of my on line friends have asked me a question and I will answer. I will do so honestly. Well, as honestly as possible without sounding crass.

But enough is enough. I had a lady today tell me her boyfriend who lives about 30 miles from here sent her a video and some beastiality was involved. I was floored. Why would she tell me this disgusting stuff? Well, as it turns out , he thinks my dog is lovely. He is lovely. But the guy wants to take pic of her having sex with my dog. The S.O.B's want to molest my dog. I told her that if I caught them near my dog, I would be screaming for the cops and scream to high heaven. That is sick. I wanted to kick her ass. I am still fuming over this. I am keeping my eye on that dog, believe me.

5 comments:

Granny said...

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

I just went back and read your post about your girl whom everybody had given up on.

You didn't and the results speak for themselves.

Dee said...

granny..she showed up again today and told me she was only joking about it all and I just told her to stay away from my pets. She is loony and met this guy while they were both in the pysche ward at the hospital.


Yah, I am proud of my girls. Both of them. We had it rough with the one but she has come a long way.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Eeewwww ... I don't know what else to say !!
Have a great week.
Take care, Meow

Leesa said...

Whoa..that's just too much. I'd watch my dog too!

Dee said...

They have no pets at this time and I would not want to see any over there. I do keep my dogs in and they are watched closely.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.