The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rainy day blues got to me....


Today was one of those days where I just did not want to get out of bed. It has been raining about three days now and today was one of the worst. I just wanted to take a pain pill for my arthritus and pull the covers over my head. But something stopped me. Something who had other things on her mind.

It was Phoebe. Phoebe is the feral cat I tamed for my daughter. Of course she liked me better and my daughter said she did not want a cat now and this is the second cat she wanted but decided after the last second that she did not want it. Both my kids are great for wanting animals then not wanting them after they get them and Mom inherits them.

Not to worry. I love this cat. She is marvelous and loves me too. I am happy and she is happy. Our world is happy......

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope you're feeling better. A kitty can always lift my spirits when they're low. A cuppa sun to you.

Anvilcloud said...

She's a beautiful cat ... and it's been raining in Ottawa all day too.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.