The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Football

">Link
I like football more than most women do. I have my favorite team and know alittle about the players on it. Enough that I can hold a conversation about Coach Cower...will he stay or won't he?' I know about Ben R., and how he should not have been playing the first three or four games because of his accident and the coach was wrong to do it. I know a little about each player.

But it seems to me that there is a football game on every day now and I wonder when they are going to start feeling as though our lives are saturated by a game where men chase each other around a field and get paid millions to knock someone with a ball down while we barely make ends meet at times.

All I can say is thank god for our second t.v. so I don';t have to watch it with my super duper hubby every night. *s*

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.