The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, June 03, 2005

forever friends 2

A few days ago I told you about my friend Sassy who came to visit. I called her one of my forever friends. Well, today she became more than just my forever friend. She is now an official member of my family. Her other family was not feeding her and when I called today to tell them she was here, they pretended they did not know what I was talking about. I told them I knew it was Sassy because their mother told me it was her. Well, this ass him and hawed around a bit and I finally, said, if you do not want this dog, I will take her. He said, "Well, my wife owns her but she does not really want her." I said, "The dog is mine then." I headed off to the store and got her liscense and will make arrangements to have her taken to our vet when I take my beagle next month for their shots. This is my new family member....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.