The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

3 A.M.

I would like to do a long blog again but it is too early in the morning for my brain to function so I doubt this will be as long.

My daughter and her gay brigade may come home this weekend. She is in college and she does not have a boyfriend at this time but she has several gay male friends who make sure she is safe and has a date if she feels the need to go out to a movie or something. Her college has had a rape and a couple of killings on it so her friends tell her to call them if she wants to go across campus or out for an evening and no one will mess with her. She was out the other night and called Mike to walk back to her room with her. Now, Mike is not a wussy gay man. He is short but built like a bull and can beat the crap out of just about anyone. He works out all the time and she feels safe with Mike and some of his friends.

My husband was a little concerned about this cause people are calling her a fag-hag but I was called that, or something similiar when I was young too. I guess I am an old fag-hag. I have some great male friends that are gay so I I guess she is taking that after me.

I like it when her friends come with her. They are great guys and they love my cookies.

Now some may think my daughter is lesbian and one person even asked me that cause of all the gay men she hangs out with. I said, no she isn't but it would not matter to me cause I would love her any way. She is mine!' Gay or straight. I told her about it and she just laughed and said, "Trust me mom, I am not gay. Just cause Clyde and mike(mike's ex) are gay, that does not mean I am. I date guys mom."

Anyway, I have to get up early and make sure I have food here for the weekend.

1 comment:

Momo said...

One of the people I hold dear in my heart is a gay male. He is so cute and funny. I could slather his head in mayo and throw 2 slices of bread around him and EAT HIM UP!

PS Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.