The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hubby is sick

Hubby has a back ache today. He is one of those kinds who never wants to go the the doctor.He just wants to sit and suffer it out. I hear women say all the time their husbands are whiners and complainers when they are sick but he is not like that at all. He just gets very quiet and never wants anyone to make a fuss over him.. He has always been like that but he does not want to go to the doctors when he should either.

He says he just pulled a muscle but I told him if it did not get better tomorrow he should go to the dr. I hope he is feeling better.

3 comments:

Bonita said...

Should he see a physical therapist, she'll give him exercises that will strengthen the area, so he'll be stronger.

Wendy said...

I hope he's better soon too. I'm a big advocate of acupuncture.

Dee said...

Thanks ya'll. I did get him some pain patches and that seemed to help and he is at work so maybe it will be better tomorrow

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.