The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, March 17, 2006

and this is how my day began.........

It started out like any other day. One of those days where nothing was going to happen. My daughter and I were going to go for a day of shopping and let me tell you, I am not a shopper. I have been doing far too much of it for my liking so I just would have rather crawled back in bed and pulled my covers over my head but my daughter loves these shopping excusions and I try to please her. We were tooling down the road about fifteen miles from home when she discovered she left her liscense at home. She informed me would drive the rest of the way without them but I said no we would go back after them.

We drove back and ripped the house apart trying to find her liscense. It was not here but a very irate husband was. We had awakened him from his nap that he takes when he is on the midnight shift and he was not a happy camper. Preceded to lecture our daughter on her forgetfulness when it comes to such things as her liscense. Alot of good that did. Right?

Turns out my dauthgers liscense was at her friends house about a hundred miles away. She needed it for her job so we made a day of circling this area of the state. Hubby drove us in to do our shopping cause she needed art supplies for her classes. Then drove up to her friends places. A lovely drive. Then we went to an Italian restaurant where the served the best shrimp scampi I have ever tasted. All in all it was a great day and I am tired. I am just too old for all this runnign around....lol

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.