The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

a new day

I am one of the many who has decided to leave myspace.com behind for some other places on the net to chat about different stuff.

I am a happily married woman who is just looking for people to chat with about different things on the net and I have decided that blogs are a better place then some of the chatrooms out there. I like the rooms but you can meet some real asses there. Pardon MY french...but that is how I feel about some of the sleazeballs I have run into recently.

I am a mother of two girls. both adults. I am proud of both. One is in college and the other is disabled.

I have a great husband so I am not looking for anything but friendship.

2 comments:

Leesa said...

I have found that the blogs are really fun. You meet some fun people! Thanks for the compliments on my pictures!

Unknown said...

im ready to chat anytime. leave me a message if you like. and those werent my cats. :( i dont have any.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.