The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

one of those days....

I have a wonderful family. Trust me on this. It may not seem so at times as I come in here and vent about some of the things they but all in all I love them.....most of the time.Today was one of those days where nothing was going right. I was supposed to go out with a friend but she cancelled. She had to because of something that came up. Plus I am getting over the flue and feel yucky yet. Then there was the fact that my bank card was breing rejected because I forgot that I had not used it since our bank changed names and I had forgotten that I changed my password and when I went to do it again, I was told I had tried too many times and had to wait. I could not wait. I was in a hurry.Then there is my husband who chose today to razz me about everything that has been going on all day. I was not in the mood. No way.


Oh, and then there was my favorite dog who peed in his favorite corner of the kitchen. Yep. This is one of those days.......................

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.