The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

More money mom.........

daughter just called. I love her. I really do. I love both of them but this one wants money again. Money for some things she needs in her dorm room. She moved out of the one she was with cause her one room is into the occult and was freaking her out. She freaked me out when I met her but I just figuered she was our daughters friend so.........turns out she wasn't and kept attempting to bring a demon into the room cause she wanted demon lover. If you ask me, the girl really needed some help but I am not her mom and I am glad my daughter moved out of the room. I wish she did not have to spend my money when she moved though. *s*

I am so proud of her though. She is planning on becoming an art professor. She really does love what she is doing. I do not understand it as she does abstract art. I look at it and don't have a clue as to what is it but she just says, it is abstract. I just nod. I know she gets alot of letters and the professors like her work. I just smile most of the time and pretend I know what she is talking about.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad your daughter moved out too - and had the good sense to do it. I'm not one for abstract art either - for the same reason - I just don't really get it. But, millions of people do and apparently, she's got a nice talent! Kudos to her.

Dee said...

I am glad she moved out of that room too. The girl needs help. My daughter is in contact with me every day almost. She is always calling and we are very close.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.