The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, February 10, 2006

32 questions

1. Who's the first person you thought about today? Bill
2 . Are you happy with everyone in your life right now? NO
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The New harry potter film
4. What is your favorite TV show? (plural... Any of the csi programs, Without a Trace, Close to Home, The law and order series just to name a few)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee and toast
6. Who is your funniest friend? Mona
7. What is your middle name? Marie
8. What food do you dislike? spinach
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I like the ones with a variety of singers on.
Would share island with anyone for a weekend? My friends mona or bonnie
12. How many times did you check your email today? 3
113. Favorite item(s) of clothing? Pair of black slacks that are wearing thin.
14. If you could have any celebrity's body? Camron diaz
15. What color are your sheets? Lt tan with print
16. what the funniest thing you've ever done? Too many to mention...lol
17. Where would you retire to? Right here in Pa.
r favorite thing to do? enjoy the company of friends
19. Favorite sport to watch? Football
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Don't know 22.
Who is your best male friend.. Doyle
22. Birthday is 3-26
23The most beers you've ever drank at one time? don't think I've ever counted but drank beer by pitcher a lot
24 What's the last thing you ate? sausage and egg burrito
25Whois the most fascinating Person you know.My foster mom
you want when you were young? ANY as long as it had 4 wheels, gas and ran!!;
26How are your today? feel ok but back hurts.
27What is your favorite candy? Hershey bars.
favorite cd? Hmmm... too many to name just one.
28. What day are you looking forward to this year? The first day of summer!!
29..Do you hate answering questions. No. I like doing this.
30. Are you happy with yourself. I am not sad but I could feel better about things.
31..who will be there when you are really old. Hopefully, Bill and my kids.
32. What do you and your spouse fight about? Little things like who should pick up the floor or wash the dishes that are left in the sink over night.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.