The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Best Buds...


There is an old song that goes..Let me tell you about my best friend...It comes from a sitcom way back when. I thought of it tonight when I was my dog and cat together tonight. Ollie is the kind of dog that loves everyone, including cats and nicholas is the royalty of the house. Well, one of them any way. He struts his stuff but is really a marshmallow in side. I caught this pic of the two of them a few minutes ago........................

2 comments:

niceheart said...

That is so sweet!

Emerald. said...

I Respect ~ Fully Agree!

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.