The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, February 10, 2006

It''s been awhile but...

It has been awhile since I have been around here. A few days anyway. First, my daughter had a relapse and she called to tell me she was going to kill herself again. I tried to talk to her but she hang up on me. I live 30 miles away... I called the lady where she lives and the woman said my daughther was very distraught and after hanging up she ran out of the house. Her husband was in his car looking for her. He found her about a half hour later and we had her committed so she could get her meds regulated. She is doing better and the woman she is staying with really is good to her and is trying to help her in every way she can.

But I have not felt well for some time. I was diagnosed with osteo arthritus yesterday and they are going to do all kinds of tests. I have had a bleeding issue that needs to be looked at. For some reason my leg started bleeding a few days ago and I had trouble getting it stopped. Very small scratch but the dr says certain types of arthritus will cause bleeding. So we shall see.

I am not allowed to walk anywhere without a cane. It really makes me mad but I am able to walk, thank God. I may not be able to some day but for right now, I can.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.