The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Owners approval

Often I am surfing blogs and I see a post that interest me and I respond only to be told my post is being saved so the owner can approve it. I don't think I would want mine done that way. I guess I like the idea of people posting whatever they feel on my blog. I do not mind people disagreeing with me. I welcome it at times. Disagreement can be wholesome if it is done in the proper manner. It all part of life, I think. Nobody likes everything I say or do and I welcome the thoughts of those who do not agree.

4 comments:

Christina said...

You just posted on my brand new site. Thank you! I appreciate your comments!

Wendy said...

I agree with you, but I do know two bloggers who had to turn on 'moderator' for their comments because of other particular bloggers making a post into a 'war zone' ... so I do understand why they did it. Funny how some people simply cannot just agree to disagree. Have a great weekend!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Eh, no war zones at Palace Peanut. We all have our opinions.

I did have to make my blog where you have to identity yourself (no anonymous posts) because I had some spineless bastards posting nasty stuff on my blog comments. I thought "Hey, go ahead and post that crap...but at least let me know where I can find your blog at so I can reciprocate!!!"

Dee said...

I like stacy's way of handling this. Sorta, go ahead and do it cause I know where you live, idea. *s*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.