The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

How depressing

It know it should be a great mothers day and all that but my husband had to get out some pics to show us that he took of my daughter and I falling asleep on the couch. She was on one end of our reclining couch and I was on the other. The depressing thing was, when I saw my pic, I did not see me but I saw my mother lying there with her mouth open, snoring. When did I turn into my mother?

I was once beautiful, young and had a figure that made men turn their heads. Now, I am nothing more than an embodiement of my mother. How sad is that???:(

2 comments:

Granny said...

I looked at that junior high picture of me that I put on the blog. Really depressing.

Oh well.

Thanks for your comments. We do indeed have similar stories.

Wendy said...

DEE!!!!!

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.