The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Cold and dreary...........

I know we have been awfully lucky with the weather we have been having but I really do dread these cold dreary days which I know are headed our way. The thing is, I do not mind snow but I hate the damp dreary weather. Dampness gets to me worse then cold snowy weather.

Well, I am waiting to hear from my wayward daughter again. I don't know why I am worried so about her as she seems to be turning her back on all of us but I guess that is all part of being a parent. I also just found out she is telling people we kicked her out, which is not true at all. Not true, not true, NOT TRUE. Oh, well, such is life, I guess.......

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm sorry you're so worried about your daughter. I wish there was something I could do. Telling you to "keep the faith" sounds so cliche. So instead, I'll just send "good thoughts" your way. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. ;~)

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.