The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hmmm.........

I could not think of a title for today but it is a lovely fall day here inPennsylvania. I look out and see the leaves changing and think it would be a great weekend for a drive in the country further north where the leaves are changing but we may not have the time to do that. Our youngest may her down from college for the day and we want to spend time with her. Don't get to see her very much now that she is in college.

Once I see a movie, I do not want to see it again but elder kidlet watches the same ones over and over. Right now she is watching Blade for about the tenth time. I saw it. I know how it ends. No need to watch it again. Although there are a few I will watch over again. We may go in and see Tim Burton's Corpse Bride this week. Unless I can think of something better to do tomorrow that the we will all enjoy.

Got to get back to the quilts I am making.

2 comments:

Leesa said...

I'm the same way...some movies I can watch over and over, then there are some that once was enough.
I'm loving the cooler weather:)

Dee said...

Jon..I liked most of the films you mentioned but not willie wonka. Not one of my favs at all.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.