The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, October 21, 2005

My Hot Mexican Mama and friends.....


Nicky, our gray and white tomcat who runs in fear of her. and sammy our calico who is her buddy.

I have decided to tell you all about all my pets. Not all at one time but I will tell you about them in various postings. This is my Sassy. She is chichuaua and she was my neigbors dog but they abused her so much that when she came to our house to eat, we decided to keep her. She has been with us since last june. She is, according to the vet, about five years old and suffered from various forms of abuse before we got her. One of my on line pals made her this sweater for this winter. She is are real sweetie and rules Jake and ollie, our other dogs.

There is already a pic of Ronnie up here but this is our cats Sammy ...the calico and Nick, the tricky gray and white tom we have....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE pet 'tails'! I told about my pets on my blog somewhere. I mention them from time to time, but they're truly such a huge part of our daily lives, I'm not sure I don't write about them more often. You've inspired me!

Leesa said...

What cuties:) If I did this it would take several days!!

Dee said...

I still have a few more to post. *s*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.