The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Peta kills................?


I have never been a big fan of Peta's as there are some things I would disagree with them on but not much. I would never wear fur as I think it looks much better on the animals then it does on humans and there is no real need to wear furs. However the reports that Peta kills animals really bothers me. http://www.petakillsanimals.com/petaKillsAnimals.cfm.

If they do kill animals as this artical suggests, then I am truly appalled by it all. On the one hand they do not want animals killed for medical experiments, yet for some reason they are killing them . This little puppy is supposed to be one of them.

If they are going to do this, they should not complain about others killing animals. I am all for no kill shelters and would love to see us reach a point where we do not have to see pictures like the one I have above of killings of innocent puppies done by people who are supposed to protect them.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.