The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Just some thoughts

I had a lovely day with the youngest, Kris today. We went out shopping and I joined sams club. I must say I think it will be worth it. She is already planning her next trip back since I put her on my list of people living with us who can use the card at Sams. Then we went to CICI'S pizza and had the buffet there. A very inexpensive place to eat and hang out for awhile before continuing on with our shopping. She was supposed to bring a friend to so some wedding dress shopping but her friend could not get out of one of her afternoon classes.

I needed to get a few things that I could not find at sams so we were getting ready to go to walmart to get them when her phone rang. It was one of her soroity sisters calling to give her hell. She siad, Mom, I thought we were supposed to bond as soroity sisters. I just smiled and said, "Suuuuuuuure you are. There is always a few that that has to screw things up cause that is just how life it." The point is, this one sister does not talk to her in real life but she will get on a blog they all have and raise hell. Well, kris would rather face her than do it over the net so so goes to the girl and tells her off, even takes other sisters with her so she can prove she did not lie. Does tha help. No. She still has soroity sisters calling to give her hell for all the disruption. I am not saying my kid is a saint as she isn't but I do think that it should not be brought out in the open the way that girl wants to do so all the soroity and other people from college that log on to that blog site, do not read it. It does not seem fair to do it that way.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.