The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another one for you dog lovers at Xmas.....

Doggy Wonderland Dog tags ring, are you listenin'? In the lane, snow is glistenin'. It's yellow, NOT white - I've been there tonight, Marking up my winter wonderland. Smell that tree? That's my fragrance. It's a sign for wand'ring vagrants; "Avoid where I pee, it's MY pro-per-ty! Marked up as my winter wonderland." In the meadow dad will build a snowman, following the classical design. Then I'll lift my leg and let it go Man, So all the world will know it's mine-mine-mine! Straight from me to the fencepost, flows my natural incense boast; "Stay off of my TURF, this small piece of earth, I mark it as my winter wonderland.

Dog tag ring, are you listenin'?
In the lant snow is glistenin'
It's yellow not white- I've been there tonight,
Marking up my winter wonderland.

Smell that tree? That's my fragrance.
It a sign for wondering vagrants;
Avoid where I pee, it's my property!
Marked up as my winter wonderland.

In the meadow dad will build a snowman,
Following the classical design.
Then I'll lift my leg and let it go man
So all the world will know it's mine-mine-mine!

Straight from me to the fencepost
flows my natural incense boast;
"Stay off of my TURF,
this small piece of earth,
I mark it as my winter wonderland. "

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I forgot about this! I think it's way too cute :)

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.