The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Monday, December 12, 2005


I am baaaaaaaaaaack. It is winter here in Pa and this is one of my favorite pics of a creek near us. The ice crystals on the rocks look like diamonds to me.

The flu did not get me even though it sure tried. I was not on the computer much at all except to answer some emails that had to be answered and taking care of bills.

My daughter and I decorated the tree right after thanksgiving. Well, she did it more than me I did ge this picture of my village but the ones of my tree did not turn out well. At least not the ones on my digital did. Maybe the ones on my other camera did. My mother in law was here and she helped with it. My village gets bigger and bigger every year. It will take up the whole living room soon if I am not careful...lol.


Here is another pic of our yard in the winter.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Well, that looks like a fair-size yard. Very pretty too.

Dee said...

We live on a one acre piecs of ground. Lots or room here. *s*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.