The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Time for a change...

With my daughters help, I am going to change this blog. Especially the look and lay of it. She has given me some pointers and told me of some sites to visit that will help me do it. She is pretty good at that sort of stuff. It may take awhile but I will be working on it and hopefully it will look like a blog should look with my own touches to it.

I ate too many snickers today and I may pay for it later. I hope not. I had three bite sized ones and it is almost too much.

Going to try some things out and look into how to do this blog.

1 comment:

Dee said...

He is not gay and that is not me. *s*

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.