The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, December 30, 2005

No resolutions...

Each year I make a resolution not to make any new years eve resolutions. I used to make them all the time but now I don't. Mainly cause I never kept them. Oh, they were good for a week or two but I would soon grow bored with all the grand plans I had made to do better with my life and they fell by the wayside. I envy people who can decide to do something and stick to it but I decided long ago that I was not one of them. So I will not make a resolution to lose weight, go to church more often, watch less t.v. or stay on the computer less. I may do those things and I may not but I will not make any resolutions about them. Have a nice day!!!!!

1 comment:

Bonita said...

So, you've resolved to not make any resolutions. Thats a good resolution...and I hope every day is better than the last.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.