The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Dec.26..the day after.

I am relaxed and happy. The house looks like a tornado hit it and I want so badly to take the tree down but my youngest wants me to keep it up to the end of the week and I told her no later than Friday. I want to go in Wednesday and get some more items for my decorating next year. I love to decorate but I get bored with it if it is up too long.

We have a vistitor that I am falling in love with. His name is Tater Tots. He is an orange tiger cat. My daughters friend owned him. His landlord told him he could get a cat but his wife found out and started raising hell so he could not find a home for Taters. My daughter is trying to find an apartment so we are keeping Taters here til she finds one and gets moved in. My husband was going to say no but I said, Bill, we have always had four cats til Fuzzy passed on. We have room for this one. He is a cutie but I have not had time to take any pics of him. I will tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bonita said...

I hope you keep Tator Tots. We have 2 cats - they do tear up the furniture, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are a comfort.

Leesa said...

Aww, how sweet. And what a cute name :)

Dee said...

We are keeping tater tots. He is a cutie.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.