The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sideways...

Along time ago I learned not to listen to what the critics say. Go and watch a movie before deciding if it is good or not, I keep telling myself. Don't get your hopes built up, I tell myself. Well I had heard so much about the movie, Sideways.

It is a corny story about two men who are at the midlife time of their life. One is a frustrated author and the other is a 'has been actor' who jumps any woman who walks by him.

Is it a good movie? I don't think so. I thought it was very mundane. As for the funny parts, there was one or two but I did not see anything worth bragging about. I would give this movie 3 stars.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.