The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Will it ever stop???

I couldn't sleep after waking early to take a pain pill for my back. I decided to go on line and surf the net for some news reading. In the chicago tribrune I saw a article where another mother murdered her kids.

Apparently this guy came home from work and found his nine year old son's body in one room and in another room his wife was standing over the body of their three year old daughter with a knife in her hands and blood on her. She had stabbed each kid over two hundred times. A few years ago their house burnt and killed another child. They think she may have been the one who set the house on fire.

I was filled with such rage after reading that I wanted to scream. I could never have kids and these beotches are running around killing their kids left and right. I don't understand it. I fail to understand why they are given such a wonderful gift as a child of their own and then they go out and destroy it.

I know people are going to say she is sick and all that but she gets no mercy from me. I don't believe in the death penalty but I would make sure was locked up and would never see the light of day on the outside of a prison as long as she lived.

And what is wrong with these husbands? Can't they see what is happening to their wives? Look at the one in texas who thought his wife was little more than a baby making machine. He knew she had a mental illness and I don't know how many know this but if you are pregnant, you cannot take the meds you have to take for your mental illness. How smart is that?

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.