The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Friday, May 06, 2005

What a dog!!

this is ollie.......Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He is a sweetie but not the brightest bulb in the room if you get my drift. When the weather is nice I tie him out in the yard for awhile with his brother jake, our lab mix. Well when we bring him in after an hour or so, he goes thru the same ritual. He runs to his toy box and pics out his raggedy stuffed raccoon and parades around the house with it. He will bring it to you but will not let you have it. He just bumps your leg and runs to the next person. He does this three times...all through the house. Then he drops the Raccoon and runs over to this corner and plops down.

It is the same routine all the time.

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

He looks shepherd beagle-y and very cute.

Dee said...

He is beagle/lab.

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.