The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tater tots


As of now, Tater tots is the youngest of our cats. He has this spot at the top of the stairs where he likes to lay. He is there almost all the time. I have to be careful that I don't fall over him. He is such a sweetie. My eldest got him a few months ago but she did not want him so I said I would take him til we found a home. He is the sweetest kitten. As it turned out my youngest and her friend are moving into their own apt this summer and she wants the cat.

So, tater tots has a home now and he is one of those cats that loves to be held and played with. A wonderful personality.

4 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Oh, my goodness, how cute!!! He's about the size of a tater-tot...LOL

See...it's all in the name. that's why I changed my main characters name. With all I know about her now, Barbara Hamilton no longer fit. Now she's Montana Sinclair!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I had more to tell you but I can only write 100 characters with your spamblocker.

Read Touched by Fire also

M. C. Pearson said...

Oh so cute! I wish I weren't allergic to cats...they are so soft and fluffy!

Leesa said...

Aww, he's a cutie pie! I just love kittens :)

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.