The Meanderings of A country housewife and mother.

Monday, January 23, 2006

What happened today....

It has been one of those strange days. VEry odd one where you are anxious and not sure why. Not only that but my muscle went out in my back and I have been miserable for three days and finally went to the drs today to get some meds for it. I was in a wreck in 198o and threw my back out and have had some muscles torn back there so it does give me fits every so often.

Well, my daugther called and she wanted us to meet with her. Some of you know about our problems with her if you have followed the blog. I did not know what to expect. So we met her at Arbys. Apparently the people she is living with take in homeless people like her and try to help them. She was not homeless because of us. She just wants to live on her own and is not capable of managing anything such as money. These people seem to care about her and they encourged her to meet with us. They are helping her in many ways by keeping her busy and they will not allow her to bring in some of the negative people that were in her life before. That was encourging. I told the woman I wished her all the luck and I hoped she could help my daughter. You who have kids know they will listen to others rather than their parents. I feel more at ease about her situation now.

God does answer prayer.

No comments:

Music

  • Beatles
  • Classic Rock of all kinds
  • Garth Brooks
  • Music from the sixties and seventies
  • Very old Gospel and country music
  • Vince Gill

Music

  • Classic rock

Books I love

  • Chicken Soup Series
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Bible
  • The Shinning
  • Turning angel

About Me

My photo
I just enjoy life. Especially my family and all the little things life has to offer. I love reading and chatting with my online friends and quilting. I always have a project started. Sometimes I have two or three going.